Friday, December 11, 2009

D'boni's Chirstmas Party

Chirstmas at D'boni's!!! Our employee party. Jason and I had lots of fun with friends and family. So greatful to work with my husband.





A few Christmas games.



The girls love twighlight!!!



Johnny love Batman!!!

I asked for a rooster cookie Jar and I got it. I also got rooster potholder and dish towels. I was so excited. Thanks Danny and Diane. Funny little store, When Diane went to the store to try to find the rooster it took her a while but finally found it her mother said, Is Wendy Mexican? LOL!! She said know mom she just likes aniamals. Oh, once again I prove my point, "I may look white but I really dark inside. LOL"

One of the things Megan gave Jason was hair removel for is back. It's been a running joke for awhile.







Jason taking my rooster cookie jar and trying to seek cookie.


The talet of D'boni's!!!!



Lets play Apples to Apples!!!




Jill thinking every hard at what card she wants to use.


I finally got a good picture of Megan and I. She hates being in pictures. But isn't she so pretty. Any guy will be lucky to be her man.

No comments:

Post a Comment