Wednesday, December 2, 2009

December is here

Happy Holidays! December is here. This is Jason and I first Christmas as a married couple. Can't believe it, this year as gone by so fast. So exctied it's almost Christmas. I love this time of year. The weather is changing and makes me like I want to stay inside and drink hot chocolate with big slippers on my feet and a big warm blanket around me.

Our first Christmas Tree!!!! This is what Christmas is all about. Spending time with your family doing things you love together. Plus I'm supper happy I got this all on sale or hand me downs.


Jason is so sweet, he helping me put up my Christmas garland.


My out door decortions. So excited I made it myself. All it needs is a pretty bow. We cant wait for Christmas.

My frist manger scene I got last year from my favorite Anut Judy.

No comments:

Post a Comment